Field Robotics Operator
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management, with a streamlined project approach. Dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations, our unique approach renders our team fully equipped to create unique packages and turnkey solutions for our clients.
Due to our amazing and rapid growth, we need to hire Field Robotics Operator(s) for our Toronto, Ontario location in Canada.
With a goal of protecting the environment and making peoples’ lives better, you will truly make an impact. We are a leader in advanced-technology inline inspection services for challenging pipelines, and the only company that can deploy EXPLORER™ — the most technologically-advanced ILI robot in the world. Highly specialized, fully articulated, and self-propelled, EXPLORER’s multipoint sensor arrays provide analysts and clients with a wealth of diagnostic data, regardless of the difficulty or the circumstances of the inspection.
As a Field Robotics Operator, you will qualify, operate, and maintain a fleet of inspection robots. Deployed across North America, the Operations Team delivers inspection services to our clients’ natural gas pipeline infrastructure, using exceptional technology in a professional environment. You’ll provide the most relevant data possible to customers and improve the safety of pipelines worldwide.
- Work as a member of the Operations Team to inspect natural gas pipelines by operating robotic pipeline inspection systems
- Perform routine maintenance and basic service repairs of various equipment and technologies
- Maintain procedures and quality control protocols to ensure equipment is operating to its maximum potential
- Ensure areas and tools designated for service use are kept clean and organized
- Provide clear and accurate communication to the Team Lead and fellow team members to promote the success of each operation
- Generate various documents like Service Reports, Daily Logs, and other critical reporting materials, to ensure proper record keeping is maintained and followed up
- Be ready and willing to take on challenges, to aid your team members in any way you can
- Be safety minded – nothing comes before safety
- Valid Driver’s License (full G)
- Valid Canadian Passport and able to legally obtain work permits for the United States
- College diploma or University degree in a technical discipline
- Able and available to travel up to 65% of the time within North America; able and available to work non-standard workdays/hours as necessary
- Possess hands-on skills, mechanically inclined
- Computer skills including general computer activities, data entry, Microsoft Office applications
- Visualize objects in 3D (e.g. spatial sense, able read assembly drawings, etc.)
Nice to Have
- Prior experience in Field Operations
- Experience with pipeline infrastructures
- An interest or background related to robotics
- Troubleshooting experience (mechanical or electrical)
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroCanada-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.