Field Robotics Operator
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state of the art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach. We are an agile company with a sizable backing and an enhanced management team dedicated to redefining asset performance. Intero is dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations. By combining our extensive range of inspection and industrial solutions, we have the ability to create unique packages and turnkey solutions, adding value in keeping industrial assets safe and efficient.Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services North America is searching for Field Robotics Operator for our Toronto, Ontario, Canada location.
Intero Integrity is the leader in advanced-technology inline inspection services for challenging pipelines. We are the only company that can deploy EXPLORER™ — the most technologically-advanced ILI robot in the world. Highly-specialized, fully- articulated, and self-propelled, EXPLORER’s multipoint sensor arrays provide our analysts and clients with a wealth of diagnostic data, regardless of the difficulty or the circumstances of the inspection.As a Field Robotics Operator you will qualify, operate and maintain Intero’s fleet of inspection robots. Deployed across North America, our Operations Team delivers inspection services to our clients’ natural gas pipeline infrastructure using exceptional technology in a professional atmosphere. We not only get the job done, we get it done right. By realizing Intero’s mission to provide the most relevant data to our customers and improve the safety of pipelines worldwide, our Operations Team commits to protecting the environment and making peoples’ lives better.
- Work as a member of the Operations Team to inspect natural gas pipelines by operating our robotic pipeline inspection systems
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Be able to operate, enter and exit large vehicles (e.g. trucks, vans, etc.)
- Perform routine maintenance and basic service repairs of various equipment and technologies
- Follow procedures and quality control protocols to ensure equipment is operating to its maximum potential
- Ensure areas and tools designated for service use are kept clean and organized
- Provide clear and accurate communication to your Team Lead and fellow team members to promote the success of the operation
- Generate various forms of documentation (e.g., Service Reports, Daily Logs, etc.) to ensure proper record keeping is maintained for follow-up
- Be ready and willing to take on challenges, to aid your team members in any way you can
- Be safety minded – safety comes first
- Valid Driver’s License (full G)
- Valid Canadian Passport and ability to legally obtain United States work permits
- Availability to travel up to 65% of the time within North America; ability to work non- standard workdays/hours as necessary
- Hands-on skills, mechanically inclined
- Computer skills including general computer activities, data entry, Microsoft Office
- Visualize objects in 3D (e.g., spatial sense, read assembly drawings, etc.)
- Prior experience in Field Operations
- Experience with pipeline infrastructures
- An interest or background related to robotics
- Troubleshooting experience (mechanical or electrical)
College diploma or University degree in a technical discipline.
We are proud to offer our full-time employees
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroCanada-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.