Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state of the art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach. We are an agile company with a sizable backing and an enhanced management team dedicated to redefining asset performance. Intero is dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations. By combining our extensive range of inspection and industrial solutions, we have the ability to create unique packages and turnkey solutions, adding value in keeping industrial assets safe and efficient.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services North America is searching for Inspection Technicians for our Houston, Texas-USA.
Within Intero, our Team is key to our successful project execution, customer satisfaction, and our growth. As an Inspection Technician, you will be working with our Project Managers and successfully execute pipeline, tank, and furnace inspections in the oil & gas and energy industry sectors utilizing Intero’s proprietary ultrasonic inspection equipment.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Support and execute Intero inspection activities for pipelines, tanks, and furnaces. This includes but is not limited to inspection equipment preparation and operation, pump operation, installation of needed launching/receiving equipment, running pre-inspection/cleaning activities, operating tank, furnace, and pipeline inspection equipment, confirming successful inspection and data acquisition, and maintaining company equipment, vehicles, and property
- Interact positively within the team to ensure successful execution of inspection projects
- Adhere to all Intero, Customer, and Industry safety practices and requirements
- Always act and operate in a safe, positive, and professional manner
- Support our customers in a positive and professional manner to ensure a safe, successful project and customer satisfaction\
- Communicate effectively with the internal Team to ensure success
- Travel to client and project job sites to perform site visits in preparation of project execution. Communicate effectively with Customers and Team in a technical and consultative manner to assess and resolve execution needs
- Provide regular project status reports to the Team, as required
- Demonstrate and adhere to Intero Integrity values and ethics at all times.
What you should bring
- Minimum 2 year degree or technical certificate in an electronic, industrial, or mechanical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical circuits and components
- Ability to independently operate oscilloscopes and ultrasonic testing equipment, NDE L2 UT certification preferred
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Working competency with computers and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent organization skills and professional attitude
- Process/procedure focus
- Ability to travel up to 75% within North America for project site visits, operational support, customer meetings, and training, ability to travel internationally for trainings and project support, up to 20%
- Reliable, self-motivated, and dependable; able to work within a team or independently
- Ability to work both in standing and sitting positions for several hours at a time, both indoors and in inclement weather conditions, with the ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- A technical, professional and challenging work environment
- Medical and Dental Insurance offered
- Opportunities for career advancement based on performance, qualification, attitude, and company growth.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroUSA-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.