Field Robotics Operator
Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
As a Field Robotics Operator, you will qualify, operate, and maintain a fleet of inspection robots. Deployed across the world, the Operations Team delivers inspection services to our clients’ storage tank and gas pipeline infrastructure, using exceptional technology in a professional environment. You’ll provide the most relevant data possible to customers and improve the safety of pipelines worldwide.
- Work as a member of the Operations Team to inspect storage tanks and natural gas pipelines by operating robotic inspection systems
- Perform maintenance and service repairs of various equipment and technologies
- Maintain procedures and quality control protocols to ensure equipment is operating to its maximum potential
- Ensure areas and tools designated for service use are kept clean and organized
- Provide clear and accurate communication to the Team Lead and fellow team members to promote the success of each operation
- Generate various documents like Service Reports, Daily Logs, and other critical reporting materials, to ensure proper record keeping is maintained and followed up
- Be ready and willing to take on challenges, to aid your team members in any way you can
- Be safety minded – nothing comes before safety
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology/Engineering or equivalent qualification (such as MBO-4) with work experience
- Willing to travel frequently
- Driver's license
- Hands-on attitude and eager to learn
- Professional, flexible and customer-focused
- Team player
- Good working knowledge of English
- Knowledge of non-destructive testing or inspection is a plus
- Competitive compensation package, which includes a bonus per day worked on inspection projects
- Adventurous work environment where 2 days are never the same
- Steep learning curve with extensive in-house training, plus field experience from day one
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- The role is based at our headquarters in the Utrecht area
- You will spend the first three months of your training at our base in Canada (Edmonton/Toronto), with all expenses paid.
Please send your CV and application letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Ronald Permentier at email@example.com or +31 6 15094570.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.