Warehouse and Logistics Technician (Evening Shift)
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management, with a streamlined project approach. Dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations, our unique approach renders our team fully equipped to create unique packages and turnkey solutions for our clients.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services North America is searching for a Warehouse and Logistics Technician for our Toronto, Ontario, Canada location.
As a Warehouse and Logistics Technician, you will support our growth by ensuring the warehouse is maintained, as well as managing all deliveries that enter and exit our office. We execute projects globally, all of which require numerous shipments to be arranged and inventoried. In addition, the facility must be actively upkept and set up to not only support the storage/maintenance of our assets, but to support various business functions in their required deliverables. Being highly organized and responsive, as well as having a strong attentional to detail, are key attributes of this role. In addition, the successful candidate is able to work independently, and is able to adapt to sudden requests while also enjoying the pace of repetitive tasks.
- Shipping and receiving of deliveries (small packages to heavy equipment), along with ensuring delivery accuracy via packing slips, invoices.
- Ensure all related documentation is properly recorded and processed
- Maintain inventories (incoming and outgoing), as well as detailed shipment tracking
- Communication status of incoming and outgoing shipments to various stakeholders
- Prepare items for shipment (adequate packing, ERP database is updated, etc).
- General warehouse tasks including movement of equipment and pallets, area setups, cleaning of shop space, maintenance of facilities, etc.
- Create, coordinate, and manage all shipping documentation (e.g. BOLs, LTLs, Carnets, Chambers of Commerce and other embassies, etc.) of local and international shipments
- Communicate with customs, brokers, carriers, and other third parties
- Liaison with freight forwarders to set up, monitor, and ensure deliveries are successful
- Ability to negotiate rates with carriers
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Has personal vehicle to purchase and pick up local warehouse items, drop off packages, etc.
- On-call required
- Be ready and willing to take on challenges and to aid our team members with technical expertise
- Be safety minded – nothing comes before safety
- High school diploma or similar experience
- Computer skills including general computer activities, data entry, Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle constant changes, work with schedules and prioritize to meet customer needs
- Experience with loading docks and warehouse equipment (pallet jacks, ladders, etc.)
- Transportation of Dangerous Good (TDG) Certified (Air and Ground) – Must obtain if hired
- Forklift License (minimum 1-2 years of recent experience)
- Experience in Canadian & international shipments via different mediums (transport, air, sea, etc.).
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors
- Great interpersonal skills, dealing with multiple teams/individuals
- Thrives on action and understands schedules can be dynamic
- Professionalism and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to walk, stand and lift throughout the shift, for extended periods of time
- Valid Driver’s License (full G)
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team
Nice to Have
- Experience with the inline inspection industry, specifically with MFL technologies
- Experience with pipeline-related equipment, oil and gas industry
- Logistics Inventory Management System (LIMS) knowledge
- Experience in quality control (QC)
- Experience in document and process creation (SOP)
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievements
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with healthcare benefits (including dental & vision), life insurance, flexible working hours, and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroCanada-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.