Refurbishment and Assembly Team-Lead
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management, with a streamlined project approach. Dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations, our unique approach renders our team fully equipped to create unique packages and turnkey solutions for our clients.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services North America is searching for a Refurbishment and Assembly Team Lead for our Toronto, Ontario, Canada location.
We are seeking a Refurbishment and Assembly Team Lead with relevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team. The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, loves a fast-paced environment, and is self-motivated yet thrives in a team environment.
The Refurbishment and Assembly Team Lead plays a critical role in ensuring inspection projects are executed and completed successfully. This role ensures that parts and equipment are correctly prepared for commercial use. Managing different shifts of employees, the team lead must be extremely organized, able to adapt to changes in priorities, as well as monitor department effectiveness and efficiency. Quality and timeliness are key factors when evaluating success. In addition, this role oversees nonconformance issues found with equipment, working directly with the engineering team to validate and execute solutions. There are various stakeholders this role interacts with, the successful candidate has strong communication skills and can tailor his/her communication (detail level, quantity of information, etc.) to different teams as appropriate.
Intero Integrity Services focuses on identifying individual strengths, constant learning and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. We aim to reduce barriers to progress to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
- Continue training and certification plan for all technicians (skills matrix, SOP, recertification policy, etc.).
- Assess and forecast department growth (i.e. develop and report metrics regarding personnel efficiency and utilization, equipment mean time between failure vs commercial impact, etc.) to meet business demand
- Develop QA/QC program for all equipment, maintain >97% success rate for properly qualified equipment
- Ensure current and new products are meeting specifications and requirements, communicate effectively to technical team to resolve
- Target >97% equipment readiness for all commercial projects
- Target >97% task completion on time for department, create and implement strategies to resolve gaps
- Create and implement service schedule for Pipe Explorer robot fleet
- Manage human resources for team, two shifts with additional shifts as needed (on-boarding, professional development, mentorship, etc.)
- Liaison directly with project management and sales teams with inquiries to equipment availability and scheduling (i.e. provide direction to ensure projects have maximum probability of success)
- Report and lead improvement initiatives regarding equipment, working directly with the engineering team
- Responsible for managing required tooling, documentation, training, and quality for all new product introductions and the respective refurbishment/assembly deliverables
- Financial responsibility pertaining to department, forecast spending in support of ongoing and future operations
- On-call availability
Experience and Qualifications
- Has managed teams with minimum three staff members
- Minimum three years relevant professional experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Project management experience, interacting with various stakeholders across the organization
- Able to interpret CAD drawings, has mechanical aptitude
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits and wiring diagrams
- Experience with department budget, payroll for employees, overtime management, etc.
- Well organized and able to manage time to work independently in a task ownership culture. Able to prioritize plan to deliver project on-time.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be a team player and adaptable, MUST be able to learn quickly.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Facility layout optimization experience
- Experience in the pipeline inspection industry
- Experience with SolidWorks (i.e. CAD software)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate
- Program management experience
- Direct personnel management (performance appraisals, salary management, etc.).
• College diploma or degree in a technical or technology-related field
We are proud to offer our Employees:
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.