Production and Procurement Technician
Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely, and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
We're growing and looking for people who have the right stuff to join our Unique Ability Teams. Our engineering teams are centered around identifying individual strengths, constant learning, and development of skills, and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. Intero employees often find themselves outside their technical comfort zone where they learn new and valuable skills. We aim to reduce barriers to progress to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
We are seeking a Production and Procurement Technician with relevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team. The ideal candidate has a solid mechanical aptitude, loves a technical challenge, is self-motivated yet thrives in a team environment.
The Production and Procurement Technician will assist the Production Manager. The Production and Procurement Technician will not only help build products but will also be involved in the coordination, procurement, assembly, and testing of these products. Repairing of damaged products, including cleaning, disassembly, and root cause analysis is also required of the role, as is maintaining quality control and quality assurance (QA/QC). Products are short run and ability to adapt and learn on the job is essential to success.
Intero Integrity Services focuses on identifying individual strengths, constant learning and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. We aim to reduce barriers to progress to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
- Interpret electrical schematics, and mechanical CAD drawings (SolidWorks) to initiate and lead procurement for production runs.
- Vendor sourcing and coordinate, as well as generating RFQs with vendor(s) based on timelines, quality, and cost.
- Generate POs receive and check parts, ensure quality to meets specifications.
- Review BOM accuracy
- Develop and generate production plan to meet yearly asset deliverables
- Analyze current production processes and provide input on new/improvement strategies
- Assist in preparation for parts including disassembly, material prep, and production kit building.
- Collect components and hardware according to BOM; build sub-assemblies, check function and quality to specification.
- Contribute to keeping the Mechanical production areas clean, organized, maintained, and stocked.
- Assemble mechanical, electrical and electronic components from new builds
- Complete first article builds, make adjustments to have smooth production. Initiate root cause analysis as needed.
- Repair damaged products providing a solid containment strategy. Follow up with RCA and permanent change to eliminate failures.
- Perform general mechanical and electrical tasks as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong mechanical and electronics assembly skills
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience
- Able to perform hand assembly of custom fabrications consistently and efficiently.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office suite
- Vendor management, selection, and execution
- RFQ and BOM management of multiple projects at the same time
- Project planning experience to keep production plans up-to-date, deliverables delivered on schedule, and issues noted to minimize risk of delivery.
- Able to read mechanical and assembly drawings (CAD drawings)
- Well organized and able to manage time to work independently in a task ownership culture. Able to prioritize plan to deliver project on-time.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be a team player and adaptable, MUST be able to learn quickly.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in the pipeline inspection industry
- Electrical manufacturing knowledge
- Proficient with hand tools
- College diploma or degree in a technical or technology-related field, and/or supply chain management
We are proud to offer our Employees:
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance.
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement.
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to email@example.com.