Mold Technician (Evening Shift)
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management, with a streamlined project approach. Dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations, our unique approach renders our team fully equipped to create unique packages and turnkey solutions for our clients.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services North America is searching for a Mold Technician for our Toronto, Ontario, Canada location.
As a Mold Technician, you will join the production team in creating parts that will be used both for R&D testing, as well as commercial projects. As we continue to serve our clients, these parts must be completed with high precision, zero to low failure rates, and within scheduling requirements. Maintaining an exceptional level of quality, as well as a strong attentional to detail, are key attributes of this role. In addition, the successful candidate can work independently, and enjoy creating excellence with repeatable tasks.
- Over-mold components (electronics and small parts using polyurethane, silicone, & epoxy)
- Finishing parts (trimming, filing, labeling)
- Quality control (self and peer part checking)
- Light assembly and testing
- Maintaining cleanliness of workspace
- Mold and equipment maintenance
- Basic reporting including output and failure rates
- Other duties as required with a high level of quality, accuracy, and integrity of work
- Be ready and willing to take-on challenges to aid process, documentation, and improvements
- Be safety minded – nothing comes before safety
- Able to learn procedures and follow manufacturing documentation
- Strong hands-on skills with fastidious attention to detail
- Ability to stay on task independently with minimal supervision
- English language comprehension (speaking, reading, writing) for instructions, safety, general reporting
- Computer skills to update documentation and provide communication
- Understands and adheres to all Health & Safety (including Personal Protective Equipment)
- Able to complete high volume, repeatable tasks with regularity and with quality output
Nice to Have
- Repetitive work experience
- Experience working with chemicals (e.g. acetone, isopropyl alcohol, polyurethane, potting epoxy, etc) in a WHMIS environment
- Familiarity with manufacturing/production work and processes
- Previous experience in a mold shop
- Knowledge of electronics and cable making
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievements
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with healthcare benefits (including dental & vision), life insurance, flexible working hours, and paid time off
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.