Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management, with a streamlined project approach. Dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations, our unique approach renders our team fully equipped to create unique packages and turnkey solutions for our clients.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services North America is searching for a Field Supervisor for our Toronto, Ontario, Canada location.
As a Field Supervisor, you will take the lead on managing field personnel, as well as overseeing the execution of inspection projects. Reporting to the Fulfillment Manager, you will be responsible for supervising field staff (Team Leads and Operators) to ensure safe and successful project execution. Key responsibilities include training plan and qualification requirement compliance, resource management, and first line supervisory tasks.
- Management of resources (people and equipment) as well as workload balancing
- Review expenses and timesheets of operators, as well as operational cost(s) of projects
- Act as liaison between project managers and field team, oversee issues from initiation to resolution
- Attend project meetings, review project plans to minimize risk and maximize first run success rate
- Lead support on operational inquiries from internal departments, as well as external customers
- Travel to client sites to assist with project preparation and execution
- Site visit/audits on projects to ensure company standards are being met
- Additional duties based on business needs
- On-call availability for support
- Be ready and willing to take on challenges and to aid our team members with technical expertise
- Be safety minded – nothing comes before safety.
- Project management skills
- Resource management experience
- Willingness to travel and work in a field setting
- Ability to read pipeline maps and feature lists
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with people and asset/equipment management
- Adaptable to changes in scope as needed
- Ability to travel for work, as well as hold a valid drivers license
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience with the inline inspection industry, specifically MFL technologies
- Prior experience with robotic technologies
- Experience with understanding and creating safety regulations (e.g. OSHA)
- Experience working remotely/field and management of respective teams.
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievements
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with healthcare benefits (including dental & vision), life insurance, flexible working hours, and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to email@example.com.