We are seeking an Electronics/Electrical Technician with relevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team.
Intero Integrity Services is a world leader in applied R&D and innovative engineering and is particularly known for providing unique and simple solutions to our clients’ challenges. Robotics, non-destructive evaluation of pipelines, and associated equipment are our core disciplines – teams of electrical, mechanical, software, and physics engineers and technicians allow us to perform full cycle R&D, testing and manufacturing in-house.
Intero Integrity Services focuses on identifying individual strengths, constant learning and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. We aim to reduce barriers to progress in order to maximize innovation, efficiency and quality of work.
The ideal Electronics/Electrical Technician candidate has a solid electronics aptitude, loves a technical challenge, is self-motivated yet thrives in a team environment.
- Perform duties such as quality assurance, assembly and testing as required with a high level of quality
- Organize and maintain shop facilities
- Collaborate and cooperate with team members and assist others in the performance of their duties as needed
- General electrical assembly
- Crimping and soldering of wires from 10AWG to 30AWG
- Assembly of connectors and cables
- Test, repair, troubleshoot and modify electro-mechanical modules and PCB’s
- General wiring of equipment
- Capable of utilizing equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, data loggers, surface mount soldering tools in the troubleshoot, repair and replacement of electronic components at the board level
- Generate reports and other required documents as needed
- Take personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and integrity of work.
- Document service actions by completing reports, logs, and forms
- Inventory control of shop consumables.
Experience and Qualifications
- Well organized and able to manage time to work independently in a task ownership culture
- Thrive in a cross-disciplinary team-based environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work calmly under pressure
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience
- Strong hands-on skills, electro-mechanically inclined
- Ability to read and update mechanical drawings, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Good understanding of electronic circuits
- Hand soldering skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Electronic circuits design
- IPC certification or familiarity with IPC standards with respect to PCB repair
- Hands-on mechanical skills and comfort using hand tools.
- College diploma in an electronics technical discipline would be an asset.
We are proud to offer our Employees:
- Competitive compensation and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid vacation days.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroCanada-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.