Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
We're growing and looking for people who have the right stuff to join our Unique Ability Teams. Our engineering teams are centered around identifying individual strengths, constant learning and development of skills, and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. Intero employees often find themselves outside their technical comfort zone where they learn new and valuable skills. We aim to reduce barriers to progress in order to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
We are seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician with relevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team. The ideal has a solid mechanical aptitude, loves a technical challenge, is self-motivated yet thrives in a team environment.
Intero Integrity Services focuses on identifying individual strengths, constant learning and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. We aim to reduce barriers to progress in order to maximize innovation, efficiency and quality of work.
- Perform duties such as quality assurance, assembly and testing as required with a high level of quality
- Organize and maintain shop facilities
- Collaborate and cooperate with team members and assist others in the performance of their duties as needed
- General mechanical assembly
- Test, repair, troubleshoot and modify electro-mechanical modules
- General wiring of equipment
- Generate reports and other required documents as needed
- Take personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and integrity of work.
Experience and Qualifications
- Well organized and able to manage time to work independently in a task ownership culture
- Thrive in a cross-disciplinary team-based environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work calmly under pressure
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience
- Strong hands-on skills, electro-mechanically inclined
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office
- Knowledge of electronic circuits.
- Electrical soldering and crimping skills
- Machine shop / fabrication and electro-mechanical assembly experience
- An interest or background related to robotics
- Hands-on mechanical skills and comfort using hand tools
- College diploma in an electro-mechanical technical discipline would be an asset
We are proud to offer our Employees:
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.